Thursday, May 1, 2008

????????????????????????????????????

My mind suddenly blasted with a lot of ???? at this very certain moment...
First is the issue that i had posted earlier...
Second is, am i really that busy that i lost my contact with my fellow secondary friends??

Last week karu n friends asked me out..Even sin hui they all asked me....
Ok.. Well, be frank and honest, i do went back to pd... But it was out of a suddent decision, right after i've done my interview with CEO of hospital mahkota, melaka. I reached pd saturday night.. I did not join them because it was kinda lame to interfere... Not my style k??

Then earlier that kevin asked me am i goin back( he asked me to go back since months, he said)... I dont think i can make it also... sorry guys...
Althought i dun have class for this week anymore, but I'll be having midterm for BHM this sat..
Then monday i'll have to go for Les as she'll be discussing matters bout midterm..

Am i so called busy that i cant barely able to spend some time with them???
Sigh...

Full of ??????............

No comments: