Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I still remembered from a drama which says "小孩在学会走路之后就算是报答了父母的恩惠“。。

But i don't really agree with that statement....
I think that a parent's sacrifice toward it's child is considered as very noble....
I still remembered an advertisement of petronas..


I stand more firm with my opinion after watching Money not enough 2...
(Although dunno wat they crapping, cause mostly in hokkien, which i dont understand well)
I think i can understand that the noble act of a parents towards their son or daughter...

Mum and Dad...
U provide the best for us,
Although u rather not to spend to much on ourselves..
U still provide us with 绫罗绸缎,锦衣华服。。。
山珍海味,片瓦遮头。。。。

生前不好好孝顺,
死后再来风光大葬。。
对所做对不起他们的事而感到后悔。。
一切都是来不及了。。。
I will appreciate what you've done...
平平安安的活下去,只能是我唯一报答你的方法。。

I dun wanna regret when i lost you all the future...
Which i never wish of...
And hope that it will never be a day like this....
I hope that there will be a day that i will have the ability to reply your kindness...

No comments: