Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Emo...

I can't believe that i'm so damn emo~ed today...
When i just came back frm PD, after watching Cider(Korean Program), it's topic is that every scene of life has it's own music... Celine's song was one of the song... As a fan of her, i was damn happy...
And after watching Oprah's show, i tot that miracles do exist in life...

But it was proven wrong when i came back to Cyber...
Many difficulties are awaiting for me...
Challenges from the lord...

But i didnt ask for anything...
All i want is to lead a simple life....

But now for my children's future, i have to work hard...
I must gain good results..
I must get a good job...
I must earn as many as much money as i can...

I wanna give my best to my son..
I wanna give him a car when he goes to uni life..
I wanna buy him a house near his uni...
I wanna furnish the house and put a maid for him to yell at...
Buy him GPS if he needs to...
And anything that is good for him...

Of course that i didnt say that what my parents gave me wasn't good enough...
In fact, i was very grateful for each day they gave me,
Spending less to save for my education,
Putting their children in first place...
Where to find such parents??
So i never ask for more before...
And i never really try to let them noe how difficult my life was...
She even called me just know and ask me to get a friend to talk with if i'm not happy..
How concerned she is....
I noe that i'm poor...

I dun wan my children to be like me....
To feel like a failure...
to feel bad like me...

So i have to work hard...
Not for myself, for my children's future,
for my parents...

No comments: