Monday, June 30, 2008

Stupid photocopier lady..

Stupid copier lady...
Eat my RM 1 out....
Shit....

Pay u RM2 u say i pay u Rm1 only...
The others also same..
Dunno how to stand up for ppl izzit??
Stupid peoples....
God bless u that the room doesn't have CCTV...
If not i'll gonna sue u for eating up my RM1...

Don't you know that Rm1 mean so much to me??
wit 2 Rm1, i can get one Sai Yau Ice...
wit 3 Rm1, i can get one social welfare ticket.
Wit 3-5 Rm 1, i can join a society...
wit 5 Rm1, i can get my PTPTN form...
wit 7-10 Rm1, i can get my laundry done...
wit 15 Rm1, i can get my beloved Giordano Shirt...
wit 20 Rm1, i can eat a set of Han Jung Suk (Korean full meal)
wit 50 Rm1, i can get to pay the petrol fees,
with 100 Rm1, i can get to buy billabong or body glove perhaps..
wit 155 Rm1, i can get to pay my monthly rentals..
wit 200 Rm1, i can get to get myself hush puppies shoes..
..................
so on and so forth...

How dare the wicked lady con a innocent and kind boy's RM1...
Curse her photocopying machine rosak... Pay back with lots and lots of Rm 1...
Curse her car bocor minyak tangki... Let her rugi lots and lots of Rm 1...
Curse her private property semua rosak....

My RM 1...T.T

No comments: