Friday, August 1, 2008

Screwed...

I was so stressed these few days back...
Due to in lab and circuit theory midterm...
I'm so disappointed with my performance....
In lab... While loop... Mostly done by my partner...
I was just sitting there looking at him programming, compiling and executing...
I felt the i was damn shit by doin nothing and i felt myself really useless....

Then yesterday night circuit theory...
I was thinking that i could tackle the questions easily...
aih...
But my over confidence once again proof me wrong...
After the exam i was damn emo...
Again feeling that i am useless....

Summo when i look at people's note,
Hand written self made notes were sketched neatly and almost occupied the whole page...
Where as mine was as clean as it was just printed by me on that moment...
Again, felt useless...

Conclusion, lab failed+doomed engine maths+messed up circuit theory+autism me=useless and hopeless me.....

now damn stress for my electronics and field test...
Hope miracles exist...

To re conclude that i am not worthless....
Hopefully..

No comments: