Tuesday, July 29, 2008

He set my heart on fire of hate!!

Sigh...
Nth was goin smooth this year...
And this is my 1st person that officially i expressed that i hate this person...
Who does he think he is??
He's nothing to me but a medicine vendor of a night market!!!
Shouting like hell and so desiring for response..
U need not to confirm that
Who the hell u think you are dealing with??
I pay you to gain knowledge..
Not to buy surprise from you!!!
And who do you think that you qualify to shout in class and make a comment
"These ppl if you dont show your "call-lie" they wont be afraid with you one"
Who do you mean by "these ppl"??
You are not a human??
Or do you think that you are to saint for us??
Celaka!!
You are damn lucky that i did not record it...
If not i'll definetly logde an official report!!
What kind of attitude are they having nowadays??
Sigh!!!
I officially announce that, I, will not enter your class, until u leave.
What do i pay a damn to??
I still have my tutor..
Much more better that you in terms of thousand times at least...
I HATE YOU!!!

No comments: