Saturday, November 1, 2008

Friday

I was staying in the hospital for a whole day...
was expecting that i might have i day off...
But i turns out that i have to stay there for another day..
I finish reading my chinese novel that i bought...
Only RM 9.90... Cheap...
Then...
Spending the whole day reading....

Btw,
My dad can walk ady..
Horray for him...
Previously,after the surgery, he couldn't walk as his wound would hurt him..

then, went for tea at the stupid cafeteria..
Damn expensive n the food sucks..
Felt like being exploited..

Then went for dinner at 10.30??
wtf..=.=

then this MXybank staff call me at 11 smth night..
Start with an anyeonghasaeyo
Told me that i've been selected for the scholarship award..
I was like r u nuts?? If i accepted it, u will be my best role model...
Working till 11??
N i rejected it..
too bad they lost a talent like me...
wahaha..SS sia...
then he confirmed with me that i rejected the scholarship..
n ended the conversation with a kamsahamida...
I bet he's a korean soap drama fan..

2 comments:

G said...

lol, anyeonghasaeyo some more arr,
nowadays the fake company also internationalize d arr
geng

Kent Loong said...

Haha..
NOt fake lar...
This one sure is ori one..
Coz he interviewed me..
I wrote i knew korean at my resume there ma...
So...
haha..