Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tired...

This is just the second week of the semester....
But i'm now physically and mentally fatigue...

It's almost a week past since the meeting..
But i'll never forget the feel...
The feel of 被人摆了一道...
How human can be so dangerous actually...
A lesson for me for preventing from it happening again when i will be working in a company...

Then some other incident followed....
Some incident that i was being sucked in for not knowing the reason...
That makes me feel strange i would say...

I'm sensing that i'm walking back my old path...
Trying to keeping up myself up in a box again....
To be autism again...

But fortunate enough,
Some friends are good enough to keep me from goin back to the old route..
I'm thankful and great full actually that they did so much things to keep me up...

Although i'm as like a mud, that knot being hold on the wall...
But they still held me up firm and try to make me up again..
That i really appreciate much...

I hope that i could stand up firm again...
To be the normal kent...
The kent that laugh really from his heart and not the one that is laughing to cover up his bad emotions...

Hope that the previous kent can be back to normal after he comes back after this weekend...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whatever it is, don't give up k.

oh, n kent, i miss ur laughter back then when we were in high school. ^^ that's the kent that i like. he laughs purely from his heart.

(i've linked u, btw)