Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bai Nian

A walk during new year changed me somehow. I get to see “The world” in a small scale. I visit some of my friends. Yea I think that a small reunion is a nice thing, where you can catch up with them what’s new. Eg.The *itchy that said I curse her. Hah. Felt so damn good. People knew the fact instead of being twisted by you. But I made some new friends too. So., I went some of their house. I pity some of them. But by the same time, I adore them. I went to one of my friends’ house. A wooden house. I heard that his mom passed away when he was still young. Not much of decorations for New Year. But he still prepared some new year food for his visitors. He too prepared some ang pow for us on behalf of his father. He is good in ping pong and his academics. This time, something flew into my mind. Despite of his condition, he still can be such good. He’s successful. Very 懂事. I think he sacrificed his angpow and gave it to us. Pity him. But adore him too. I learn that I’ve been too much in luxury and I will change my weakness. Save $$ save $$...
Then I started to think, I should have break the tradition of having people that we know to attend some celebrations, eg, birthday, wedding, and invite those less fortunate, eg, orphans, jubilee home to come and have fun with us. You think people you know really wanted to go meh?? Receive your invitation then they start to curse you like hell for the angpao. But since you ady pay, but u don’t attend, they feel rugi pulak. Better share the happiness with people that are less fortunate. At least they thank you. Haha.



In contrast, some pulak I really dunno how to say. Damn rich but dunno how to think and act bossy. Then some self centered like think that they always right. This kind of person, like A9~nians said, need not to care bout them and dun have to have the same click with them. Who you think you are?? Sheesh!!


No comments: