Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fate..

Was discussing about fate in my friend's car another day..
I asked if like i enrolled into Uni A instead of MMU,
will i (from Uni A) somehow know lets say Mr.B in MMU,
(Which i somehow know at MMU currently)
in the future due to fate??

I know what I'm expressing is kinda messy,
but just accept it..

And Lord(Lord Buddha) has proved it to me the existence of fate..

I was having my trip in Penang with my friend and some of his local friends..
His local friends said something about a Special Buddha statue(will elaborate bout it later.)
So that day was kinda timeless to rush to that place and i just put it aside.

Then surprisingly,
I went to stay with my sister(in Penang also)
And my sister decided to bring me to a temple for a walk after lunch..

The temple that my friend's friend talked about it was that temple,
where the special Buddha is..

How special is this buddha??
1)Clear your mind, think the question that u wanted to ask/beg for..
2)Lift the Buddha statue.
3)If the Buddha statue could be lifted up on the 1st attempt, 50% done.
4)If you succeed step 3, then put the Buddha down on the table and again repeat step 1 and 2.
5)On the 2nd attempt, if the Buddha COULDN'T be lifted up, congrats.. Buddha will grant your wish..
6)If you failed to lift the Buddha on your 1st attempt, too bad...

I've tried the power of it..

But i was kinda amused..
For step 1, I felt kinda "hypnotized" when i look into the eyes of the Buddha...
I sudden power i felt just entered my mind..

Then i lifted the Buddha..
Kinda heavy..
But to grant my wish, ngeh ngeh lai also dun care liao..
Haha..

But can be lifted la..

Then on my second attempt,
Walaoeh..
Ngeh ngeh ban ki lai mah beh sai..
Damn heavy..

Then fast fast bow at buddha for willing to grant my wish lah of coz.
Haha...

Find it to be kinda amazing actually..

the special buddha,
the fate....



Wow...


Will this visit to Penang be my turning point of life??

No comments: