Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trip to Penang

Yeah!! I’ve visit to Penang in conjunction of visit Penang year.

Firstly, I would like to thank some people. I would like to thank Theng Yee and family, Tze Hui and family, Elaine, Mimi, Wen bin n khai bin, my sister Theresa, Tuck, her 2 friends, so on and so forth…

This trip to Penang somehow is so much different since my last visit.
I learn bout some trivial things in Penang..
These includes:

There is a business class school there.( 商务学校)
Houses at Penang is damn expensive.
Ling Chi Kang is called si kueh th’ng in Penang.
Even hakka in Penang speaks Hokkien.
八宝冰 in Penang is not the same as the usual one we have here.
Cold teh herbal in Penang is suet cha.
Penang people are friendly.
I dunno how to eat a crab’s body.. =____=
An envelope cost less than RM0.25??

This trip made me somehow realized something.
I made me some target.
I wish to buy an unit at the Mayfair as a holiday apartment.(But ppl suggest me silverton)
Haha..
Hard but still maybe possible.




No comments: