Thursday, July 17, 2008

Failure

Sometimes, i do really think that i'm useless...

I still remembered that my 1st job that i wanna to be is a doctor...
Saving people.... Wearing a white robe....

But...
I can see from my eyes of my parents...
Of how they wish me to be an Engineer...
I never wanted to disappoint my parents...
So...

Ok... Now i'm pursuing my studies as an engineer....
Then i found out that i am better and have more interest in lingual subjects...
I wish that i could be a translator...

Better than stoning in class now..
Blah blah convergent divergent, blah blah Kirchoff, blah blah p-n, blah blah printf scanf...

i hope that i could quickly finish my course..
and do what i am suppose to be interested in...
Become an engineer but at the same time doin part time as a translator..
The only solution that i can sort out, to satisfy me and my parents....

No comments: