Friday, July 25, 2008

Uni?

Since i've been to uni, I've found out that i changed a lot...
I seldom tried to believed in others...
As i've gone trough some incidents...
This might what people called the process of mature,
but it made me keep it all to myself...
I seldom talk bout what i think, what i feel and what i wanna to do....

I felt like i'm becoming more enjoying to be isolated...
In other terms, autism or what chinese said 自闭症..

I've tried to overcome this problem, by trying to mix around with people..
But i realized i really cant tell my problems out..
I dun have the courage....
As i believed, from the past incidents,
It'll just being pass on from one to another...
At an instantaneous rate that you can't really believe in it...
So i prefer to crap or just to stay silent...

For example, the url of this blog..


I just dont understand why these things kept happening to me..
I should try to overcome these..
But i hope that i could...

No comments: