Friday, July 25, 2008

The Mines

Some places brings you sweet memories, some places brings you sad memories...
Sweet memories makes you feel happy and sweet...
Sad memories makes you feel like reviewing it but at the same time you are trying to escape from it..

I still remembered when i was still a kid, approximately about elementary school, me and my family went there for a trip...
I still remembered how warmed when my parents held my little tiny palm into theirs..
It was one of the most wonderful feeling that i ever had...
I bet they must been having the same feel that i felt...

I was how a few years back,
when i join them for a family trip...

When i look back at those places that i and my family went before,
It makes me feel bad..
It reminds me of those wonderful feelings....
It makes me think of my parents...
What do they think??
Will the once little tiny palms that they used to hold will be held again??
How many more years (in terms of 10 year and above) that i still can hold their hand??
When i think about it, it makes me feel really really bad...
I really feel like crying sometimes..
For being a disobeying children...

People may not feel what i think,
as their parents are still so young..
But not in my case....
They are old...
I must now try to grab as many chances as possible to grab their hand...
So that i wont regret when i come to a point of my life where i have to face something....
I hope, and insisted that the day where i have to face this stage of my life wont be coming...

I love you, my parents, and my sisters....
Thank god for blessing me with such a great family...

No comments: