Friday, July 18, 2008

Useless...

Sometimes at one point that i feel myself really useless...
I can't finish my lab ontime, leaving the discussion part and the conclusion part for the second time blank...
Can't even simply calculate a simple dielectric constant,
Can't even plot 2 graph....
Can't operate a apparatus nicely,

Can't finish my tutorial on time like Mr. DXXXXX did....
Can't understand what the lecturer said in class,

Can't get my scholarship interview like Mr. DXXXXX did...
Just because i lost 0.04 of my cgpa to him...
And kena perli by him summo....

**************************************************
D says:
aiya, i won't get one la
D says:
what are the chances?
D says:
all the ppl there keng keng one
D says:
sien
D says:
how to fight? they sure backstab me one
D says:
just like during JPA scholarship, semua tikam my belakang, sigh
D says:
think of it also boh mood
************************************************************
Who cares weather you get it or not??
If i'm able to get into the interview, i'll be proud of myself enough ady...

Summo my friend helped me to get such a post....
Look at my useless~ness....
I myself also dunno can handle anot...
Aih...

Useless me....
So frust...

No comments: